Fischism

Fischism is so the cousin for you.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Mags, a.k.a. MineWeeper

Sometimes we get bored. It happens. Luckily, Bill created the perfect game to cure that. Mags and me are bored very often.



Random MineSweeper conversations:

Mags: find the hidden mines
Mags: it's backwards
Mags: wankers
Mags: you are so going down
Mags: my randomness dictates my awesomeness
Leonie: my logic will conquer all
Mags: jesus
Leonie: tee hee - go go logic
Mags: you and your logic
Leonie: terrible, isn't it?
Leonie: or maybe this just means I need to get a life
Mags: heh
Mags: well done
Leonie: why thank you
Leonie does the secret Fischism handshake
Mags: heh
Leonie: I better get to my not so secret not so Fischist uni
Leonie: talk to ya later :)

Leonie: I'm doing this major 'I can be organised if I want to be' thing, which involves punching holes in a lot of paper
Mags: hee
Mags: so it wouldn't be a good idea for me to try and tempt you with a game of solitaire or minesweeper eh?
Mags: ;)
Leonie: ooooh
Leonie: minesweeper sounds good
Mags loses worse than anyone's ever lost before
Leonie: heh
Leonie: fear me :D
Mags: I do indeed

Mags: there we go
Mags: lovely
Leonie: what got into you? the holy spirit of minesweeping?
Mags: holy CHRIST
Mags: hmm
Mags: that's helpful
Mags: JESUS
Mags: shit
Leonie: you and your randomness
Mags: I wasn't being random then
Leonie: Sod's law?
Mags: no, I was doing it the smart way
Leonie: Murphy's?
Mags: I don't so much know laws
Mags: bollocks
Mags: arsemonkeys
Mags: there you go
Mags: woot

*Mags* I appear to be best at Minesweeper when I completely have the instructions wrong. Say, when I think the object is to get as few mines as possible, I get more than Leonie and win. When I actually try and play the game according to the rules, I consistently lose. I'm a contrary motherfucker to be sure.

*Leonie* I say you may be contrary, but you aren't a motherfucker. You are so the cousin for me.

2 Comments:

  • At February 26, 2005 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i freaking LOVE minesweeper. i could kick all of your asses muahahahaha

    have a lovely day

    ~d.p.c. (otherwise known as the dread pirate Cara)

     
  • At February 27, 2005 3:17 AM, Blogger Mags said…

    DPC! Oh man. CPM coming your way. (A.K.A. Crown Pirate Mags).

    We will settle our Minesweeper scores someday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home