Fischism

Fischism is so the cousin for you.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Effort and/or Lack Thereof


Leonie: Seriously, the only cool person to be born
on my birthday was some long dead Scottish king.
Mags: heh
Mags: Hugh Grant
Mags: Adam Sandler
Mags: and some others on mine
Mags: Michelle Williams - of Dawson's Creek
Leonie: I hate Michelle Williams
Leonie: because she's having Heath Ledger's baby
Leonie: which is unfair
Leonie: to all women
Mags: and the Portuguese girl from Love Actually
Mags: well
Mags: Heath has gotten kind of gross
Leonie: Heath Ledger - you don't want him, but he isn't allowed to date either
Leonie: does that make sense?
Mags: I'm kind of past that
Mags: I only want him in a...
Mags: 10 things I hate about you capacity
Leonie: Ten Things I Hate About you way!
Leonie: yes
Leonie: I was typing that too
Leonie: he was cute
Mags: heh
Mags: but after that...
Mags: not at all
Leonie: luckily I've got my very own dark haired cute Aussie
Leonie: woo :D
Mags: very lucky indeed
Leonie: yes :)
Mags: there are some people though...
Mags: that girls find attractive
Mags: taht I would run away from
Mags: like Colin Farrell?
Mags: yuck
Leonie: Colin Farrell was cute when I saw him in Instyle two years ago, as some unknown Irish actor
Leonie: he was scruffy then
Mags: blech
Leonie: but not an STD magnet
Mags: he looks like you could catch hepatites just by looking at him
Mags: hepatites...or however the fuck you spell it
Mags: hepatitis
Leonie: he looks like he is enjoying the fact that he can now actually afford crack
Leonie: in between making babies with one-night-stand models
Leonie: or maybe 'while'
Mags: yikes
Mags: he totally grosses me out
Mags: he really always has
Mags: in everything but The Recruit
Mags: he was...pwoar in taht
Leonie: early stuff isn't too bad I suppose
Leonie: but fame got to him
Leonie: fame, and Britney Spears
Leonie: I'm not sure which one is worse
*Mags shudders*
Leonie: on the topic of Ms Spears
Leonie: what happened to her?!
Leonie: I know pregnant women can.. gain a bit of weight
Leonie: but what happened to glowing soon-to-be mums?
Leonie: she's a.. scruffy white trash soon-to-be cheated on mum
Mags: she was white trash before
Leonie: for her sake, I pray it's some form of method acting for her new album titled "White Trash & Back to Hollywood", in which she'll sing songs about the poor homeless and cool grunge people
Leonie: and yes, she was - however, she managed to conceal that, and actually look almost cute
Leonie: it's going to be a boy too, right?
Leonie: Poor kid, with those inflated balloons for breasts, she won't be able to breast feed - the boy won't see breasts until he's 21!
Mags: I think twins actually
Leonie: I think triplets
Leonie: or octaplets, or whatever eight kids are called
Mags: heh
Mags: that's right
Leonie: the thing is, I think the fug girls are totally unfair on her half the time
Leonie: she tries
Leonie: but she needs to buy some bloody shampoo and conditioner
Leonie: and get a shower
Mags: heh
Leonie: because the hair is... awful
Mags: that's not trying
Mags: washing is essential
Leonie: the clothes... I understand she doesn't fit in low rise make-teenage-boys-horny pants anymore
Leonie: so... yeah... I can forgive her for the tents
Mags: heh
Leonie: they're rather cute half the time
Leonie: but good lord - superbleached hair with no conditioner?
Leonie: that's like the Netherlands without dunes
Leonie: catastrophe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home