Fischism

Fischism is so the cousin for you.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I Scream You Scream...

Mags: Oh man
Mags: This is the coolest thing
Mags: In the history of cool things
Mags:
Look!
Mags: You could just give that to some kids
Mags: And then they could run around kicking it
Mags: And then I could have delicious ice cream
Leonie: Ooooh
Leonie: Fantastic
Leonie: You'd just get them to run around with that in their backpack
Mags: Or you could just
Mags: Kick it down a bunch of stairs
Mags: Seems like it would take a long time though
Mags: 20 minutes seems way too short
Mags: It's certainly too short for real ice cream
Leonie: Yes
Leonie: We'd have them run all the time
Mags: Constantly
Mags: We'd be ice cream slave drivers
Leonie: "Keep running!" "But I'm tire-" "I said running!"
Mags: Faster
Mags: Kick it
Mags: NOW
Leonie: "Do you call that a kick? I can see your mum never kicked *you*!"
Mags: Heh
Mags: Bring me my frozen treats!
Mags: Run to the shops and get me some pecans
Leonie: "Did you not hear her? Run to the shops. Not 'slowly go in the direction of', RUN!"
Mags: "Take that ball with you, I want it frozen by the time you get back"
Mags: Heh
Leonie: "But it's so warm!" "That's *your* problem then, isn't it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home