Fischism

Fischism is so the cousin for you.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Sylvia Plath-itudes

Leonie: Want to read something slightly amusing?
Mags: Sure
Mags: And if you want to
Mags: I finally updated the blog
Mags: Though I think I've already said everything in it to you
Leonie: There is a group of people in my house who cook together trying to make the rest of us buy a really expensive oven for them - they sent an email asking us to pitch in for a 200 euros oven
Leonie: At the end, I just sent back ...whatever
Mags: Heee
Mags: I had a great, awful idea
Leonie: And later on I don't think waiting for the microwave for five minutes will harm anyone. Also, the old oven has never posed a problem to me, and I don't think it's a problem to many of the other people here. It would be a bit unfair if I had to pay more for something I don't really need.
Leonie: Tell me
Mags: "Just don't go sticking your head in it"
Mags: Because I'm an *awful* person
Leonie: Lol
Mags: A terrible terrible person
Leonie: You made me laugh though
Mags: ...Me too

Here's a shout out to all crazy oven people. Better not close the door behind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home